- We may collect some information on you, but you control how much you share about yourself.
- We take your information seriously.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information but may share with our vendors and suppliers in connection with the services you are seeking.
- If we use a third party to assist us, they will be bound to protect your information.
- We may aggregate information.
- In certain legal situations, we may be compelled to disclose your personal information, but we will let you know if that occurs.
- If you are outside the United States, you understand and agree that we may store your information in the United States.
End Users may be asked by Bunker Labs Clients to provide additional information to them, including your personally identifiable information, to be used and shared pursuant to such clients own privacy policies, and we may collect and share information related to interactions by End Users with Bunker Labs Clients. We encourage you to read Bunker Labs Clients privacy policies before providing any information to them or other third parties. We are not responsible for the use of your information by Bunker Labs Clients, and disclaim any liability related thereto.
- We collect information from and about you We may collect contact information and personal information on the Platforms. For example, we may collect your address when you use the Platforms. We also collect your name, phone number and email address if you register with us. We may collect information about your device and Internet usage. If you use the Platforms, we might collect information from your phone. We may also collect information about the parts of our Platforms you use or third party apps or websites you visit when you leave our Platforms. We may work with third parties who collect information about you when you use our app. We may collect other information. For example, we may collect your location using GPS, a cellular network location, Wi-Fi networks, browser services, or information you provide. We might look at how often you use the Platforms.
- We collect information in different ways We collect information directly from you. For example, we collect information if you register on the Platforms. We collect information from you passively. For example, we may collect information from your phone, like your UDID. Our vendors might also use scripts or other tools to track your activities on our Platform. They may do this to make sure our Platforms function properly. We may get information about you from third parties. For example, our clients may give us information about you. If our Platforms have social media integration, social media platforms may also give us information about you. We combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we collect on with information we’ve collected separately. We may also combine information we collect from you with information we receive from third parties.
- We use information as disclosed and described here We use information to administer the Platforms. We use information to respond to your requests or questions. For example, we might use your information to respond to your customer feedback. We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may contact you about our account or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our app Terms. We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our website, apps and products better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our clients, and our website and apps. We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might provide you with information about new products and special offers from us. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. To manage this, read the choices section below. We may also use push notifications on our mobile apps. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- We may share information with third parties We will share information with our vendors. These are third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may share information with vendors who send emails for us. We will share information with our clients with whom you have registered. When you attend an event and sign in and/or register, we will share your information with the event organizer. We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business was sold, we may share information as part of that transaction. We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
- You have certain choices about sharing and marketing practices You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions. You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depends on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings. Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop. You can control tools on your mobile devices. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your phone.
- Your California privacy rights If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at Support@BunkerLabs.com, or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
- These sites and apps are not intended for children Our Platforms are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us Support@BunkerLabs.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
- We store information in the United States Information we maintain may be stored both within and outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country. We self-certify compliance with the US/EU SafeHarbor If you have questions, please contact us at Support@BunkerLabs.com.
- We use standard security measures The Internet and mobile apps are not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platforms will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using apps and the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. To learn more about how to protect yourself online, visit ftc.gov. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
- Feel free to contact us if you have more questions If you have any questions about this Policy or want to correct or update your information, please email us at Support@BunkerLabs.com
You can also write to us or call at:
- Bunker Labs NFP, Inc.
- 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza #1212
- Chicago, IL 60654
- Email: Support@BunkerLabs.com
1. Acknowledgement: Bunker Labs and the End-User must acknowledge that the EULA is concluded between Bunker Labs and the End-User only, and not with Apple, and Bunker Labs, not Apple, are solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof. The EULA may not provide for usage rules for Licensed Applications that are in conflict with, the App Store Terms of Service as of the Effective Date (which You acknowledge You have had the opportunity to review).
2. Scope of License: The license granted to the End-User for the Licensed Application must be limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any Apple-branded Products that the End-User owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service, except that such Licensed Application may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
3. Maintenance and Support: Bunker Labs must be solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application, as specified in the EULA, or as required under applicable law. Bunker Labs and the End-User must acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application.
4. Warranty: Bunker Labs must be solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. The EULA must provide that, in the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, the End-User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Licensed Application to that End-User; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Your sole responsibility.
5. Product Claims: Bunker Labs and the End-User must acknowledge that Bunker Labs, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of the End-User or any third party relating to the Licensed Application or the end- user’s possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with Bunker Labs’ Licensed Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks. The EULA may not limit Your liability to the End-User beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: Bunker Labs and the End-User must acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Licensed Application or the End-User’s possession and use of that Licensed Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Bunker Labs, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. Legal Compliance: The End-User must represent and warrant that (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Developer Name and Address: Bunker Labs must state in the EULA Your name and address, and the contact information (telephone number; E-mail address) to which any End-User questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Licensed Application should be directed.
9. Third Party Terms of Agreement: Bunker Labs must state in the EULA that the End-User must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using Your Application, e.g., if You have a VoIP application, then the End-User must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the Bunker Labs Application.
10. Third Party Beneficiary: Bunker Labs and the End-User must acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the EULA, and that, upon the End-User’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against the End-User as a third party beneficiary thereof.
© 2016 Bunker Labs NFP, Inc. All rights reserved.