Bunker Brews is our monthly event series, where we showcase veteran startups, have discussions with leading entrepreneurs and network with community leaders. We welcome all veterans, military personnel entrepreneurs and community leaders.
Our mission is to educate, inspire and connect our military and veteran community in order to build thriving communities and illustrate the value our military experience brings in developing innovative companies.
Launch Lab Cohort
The course is specifically tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals who have a desire to pursue entrepreneurial endeavors. The course will follow our 12 week curriculum, aimed at helping entrepreneurs develop the talents and skills required to be successful.
- Experiment in a laboratory environment, where their ideas and business concepts can and will be put to the test;
- Engage in our 12 week curriculum that dives into helping an entrepreneur get inspired, and find the true purpose behind why they are pursuing this endeavor;
- Educate themselves on the importance of focus, metacognitive thinking, ideation and follow through;
- Learn from seasoned mentors and advisers who have run organizations from startups to Fortune 500 companies;
- Connect with the resources, tools and network needed to be successful in the chaotic world of entrepreneurship.
Learn more about the last cohort of companies involved.
Contact Bunker Labs Philadelphia
Bunker Labs Philadelphia
1608 Walnut Street, 12th Floor
Follow Bunker Labs Philadelphia