Apply for the Fall 2017 EPIC Cohort
The Minneapolis cohort kicks off September 6, 2017! Cost for the program is $750. The course meets every Wednesday from 5:30pm-8:30PM at COCO Northeast (1400 Van Buren St NE #200, Minneapolis, MN 55413). Toby Nord of the Carlson School of Management is the lead instructor of EPIC and utilizes a curriculum that is centered on the entrepreneur, is action based and rewards application and traction.
The course is specifically tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals who have a desire to pursue entrepreneurial endeavors. The course will follow our 12 week curriculum, aimed at helping an entrepreneur develop the talents and skills required to be successful. We’ll help you move from Idea to Invoice.
- Experiment in a laboratory environment, where their ideas and business concepts can and will be put to the test
- Engage in our 12 week curriculum that dives into helping an entrepreneur get inspired, and find the true purpose behind why they are pursuing this endeavor;
- Educate themselves on the importance of focus, metacognitive thinking, ideation and follow through
- Learn from seasoned mentors and advisors who have run organizations from startups to Fortune 500 companies
- Connect with the resources, tools and network needed to be successful in the chaotic world of entrepreneurship.
Bunker Labs Minneapolis Fellowship
In 2017, we will launch the Transition Fellowship program in order to realize a great opportunity – assisting transitioning military service members by placing them in corporate internships. Through the Department of Defense (DoD) Skillbridge program, the Fellowship will help veterans work at civilian internships before they are formally separated from the military – allowing the service members have the time they need to build a professional network, develop a professional skill set and experience, evaluate potential careers, relocate to their desired post-military residence, and ultimately begin to acclimate to post-military life.
We believe this is a unique opportunity in Minnesota for veterans, our corporate partners, and for the DoD to support their strategic transition goals:
Transitioning Veterans – An opportunity to begin translating their immense professional military experience into an industry while still receiving full military benefits.
Corporate Partners – An opportunity to support military veterans in their transition to civilian employment by providing exposure to industries through unpaid internships. In short, free labor from some of the most dedicated, driven and resourceful professionals in the world, and a first opportunity to snatch them up.
Interested Active Duty Service Members
Companies interested in Hosting Fellows
A dream accelerator – a destination for building your venture and exploring new ideas in the company of other creators.