Bunker Labs, a national network of entrepreneurs founded by military veterans to help other veterans start and grow businesses, is excited to announce the Muster Across America Tour. Presented by JPMorgan Chase & Co., the Muster Across America Tour 2017 will travel to 14 cities across the country to showcase veteran entrepreneurs, empower local entrepreneurial ecosystems with large-scale events, and serve as the launching point for local Bunker Labs chapters. Many veterans transition from the military with unique skills and experiences that lend themselves to starting sustainable small businesses. The Muster Across America Tour is a catalyzing event to stand up and strengthen this expanding network of military veterans, successful entrepreneurs, and the communities they serve.
Upcoming Tour Stops:
Raleigh-Durham – September 21, 2017
Philadelphia – September 27, 2017
Minneapolis – October 10, 2017
Austin – October 11, 2017
Madison – October 12, 2017
Bay Area – October 25, 2017
New York City – November 9, 2017
Jacksonville – January 11, 2018
Los Angeles – TBD
The Muster Across America Tour 2017 will offer full day events at each tour stop featuring the following elements:
- Main Stage: Featuring expert talks and panel discussions with political, military and corporate leaders to cover topics such as defense innovation trends, the investment and talent
landscape, and veteran social impact.
- Pitch Competition: A showcase where veteran entrepreneurs compete for the title of “top-performing veteran-led startup.”
- Innovation Lab: A space for local and national companies and other veteran-owned businesses to showcase their cutting-edge technology and innovative service offerings.
- Canteen: Coffee, lunch and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day. Like any good canteen we invite people to come, relax, connect with old friends or make new connections throughout the day’s event.
- Networking Opportunities : Attendees will have an opportunity to engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.