The Seattle Muster invites veterans, corporate partners and innovators to come, bring their best ideas and develop new connections and insights. Last year’s event in Chicago drew over 350 participants and won praise. This year, the Seattle Muster will bring together participants and partners for day-long events of veteran entrepreneurs pitching their businesses, an Idea Lab, and a marketplace to buy products from veteran-owned small businesses.
The Seattle Muster will be the first of its kind in the area, offering a day of events featuring the following elements:
- Main Stage: Featuring expert talks and panel discussions with political, military and corporate leaders to cover topics such as defense innovation trends, the investment and talent
landscape, and veteran social impact.
- Pitch Competition: A showcase where veteran entrepreneurs compete for the title of “top-performing veteran-led startup.” This year’s Pitch Stage will host 50 start-up companies.
- Innovation Lab: A space for local and national companies and other veteran-owned businesses to showcase their cutting edge technology and innovative services.
- Canteen: Coffee, lunch and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day. Like any good canteen we invite people to come, relax, connect with old friends or make new connections throughout the day’s event.
- Networking Opportunities: Attendees will have an opportunity to engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Registration, networking, and snacks
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Kick Off, Main Stage
2:30 pm – 3:45 pm: Vetreprenuer Showcase, Panel One: Changing the Narrative
3:45 pm – 5:00 pm: Vetreprenuer Showcase, Panel Two: Investment and Talent Landscape
5:00 pm – 6:15 pm: Vetreprenuer Showcase, Keynote Speakers, Bunker Labs Seattle 12 Month Agenda
6:15 pm – 7:00 pm: Networking and Happy Hour