The Second Annual Nashville Muster invites veterans, area business leaders, and innovators to come, bring their best ideas and develop new connections and insights.
Last year’s inaugural event was opened by Mayor Barry and closed by Governor Haslam. This year, the Nashville Muster will bring together participants and partners for an action-packed half-day of events. The Muster brings together veteran entrepreneurs, local business leaders, and government officials as we launch the next greatest generation.
Join the Muster Across America Tour – Nashville, to see veteran entrepreneurs pitching their businesses, an Idea Lab, and a marketplace to buy products from veteran-owned small businesses.
The Nashville Muster will offer a jam-packed afternoon of events featuring the following elements:
- Main Stage/Idea Lab: Featuring expert talks and panel discussions with political, military and corporate leaders to cover topics such as defense innovation trends, the investment and talent landscape, and veteran social impact.
- Pitch Competition: A showcase where veteran entrepreneurs compete for the title of “top-performing veteran-led startup.”
- Canteen: Coffee, lunch and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day. Like any good canteen we invite people to come, relax, connect with old friends or make new connections throughout the day’s event.
- Networking Opportunities: Attendees will have an opportunity to engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Registration, networking, and snacks
- 1:00 am – 5:00 pm: Main Stage and Canteen
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Pitch Competition and Happy Hour