The Columbus Muster invites active duty military, veterans, corporate partners and innovators to come, bring their best ideas and develop new connections and insights. The first annual Columbus Muster will bring together participants and partners for day-long events of veteran entrepreneurs pitching their businesses, keynotes and panel discussions from leading business innovators, and plenty of opportunities to connect veterans with the larger entrepreneurial community.
The Columbus Muster will be a part of Columbus Startup Week.
The Columbus Muster will be the first of its kind in the area, offering a day of events featuring the following elements:
- Main Stage: Featuring expert talks and panel discussions with political, military and corporate leaders to cover topics such as defense innovation trends, the investment and talent landscape, and veteran social impact.
- Pitch Competition: A showcase where veteran entrepreneurs compete for the title of “top-performing veteran-led startup.”
- Canteen: Coffee, lunch and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day. Like any good canteen we invite people to come, relax, connect with old friends or make new connections throughout the day’s event.
- Networking Opportunities: Attendees will have an opportunity to engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.
- 12:00-1:00 pm: Registration
- 1:00-2:00 pm: JD Vance Fireside Chat with Bunker Labs CEO, Todd Connor
- 2:00-3:00 pm: Culture in Business Panel
- 3:00-4:00 pm: Hiring for Diversity Panel
- 4:00-5:00 pm: Veteran Entrepreneur & Student Feature Presentations
- 5:00-7:00 pm: Happy Hour / Networking / Meet & Greet with Veteran Presenters