Chicago Muster – Innovate//Inspire
This year’s Chicago Muster will gather together: active duty military, veterans, innovative corporate leaders, and local business experts bringing the latest ideas and technological developments. Last year’s event in Chicago drew over 350 participants and won massive praise. Now in its third year, the 2017 Chicago Muster aims to expose transitioning active duty military and recent veterans to the cutting edge of business innovation and technological advancement.
What Makes up a Muster:
The Chicago Muster will offer a day of programming featuring the following elements:
- Main Stage: Featuring expert talks and panel discussions on the latest business innovations and trends.
- Technology Showcase: See the latest tech up-close and in-person. See mini demos throughout the day with a mid-day breakout session for demonstrations and hands-on activities.
- Launch Lab: What does building a business from scratch look like? Witness the birth of a new business live as it happens!
- Canteen: Coffee, snacks and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day. Like any good canteen we invite people to come, relax, connect with old friends or make new connections throughout the day’s event.
- Networking Opportunities: Attendees will have an opportunity to engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Registration, networking, and snacks
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Main Stage programming
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Explore & Discover – Check out the tech showcase, meet with subject matter experts or learn about the veteran businesses in our Bunker Labs community
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Keynote
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Dinner & Happy Hour
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Entertainment from ASAP, awards presentation, final remarks, and Launch Lab announcement
Launch Lab (Runs Concurrently)
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM: Building a business
- 6:30 PM – 6:45 PM: Launch!
Out of town guests can receive a 15% discount at the nearby Holiday Inn. To receive the 1871 corporate discount please follow these directions: