The Raleigh-Durham Muster invites veterans, corporate partners and innovators to come, bring their best ideas and develop new connections and insights. Last year’s inaugural event in Chicago drew over 350 participants and won praise. This year the Raleigh-Durham Muster will bring together participants and partners for a day long event of veteran entrepreneurs pitching their businesses, an Idea Lab for speakers, and a marketplace to buy products from veteran-owned small businesses.
The Raleigh-Durham Muster will be the first of it’s kind, offering a day of events featuring the following elements:
- Idea Lab: Featuring expert talks and panel discussions with political, military and corporate leaders to cover topics such as defense innovation trends, the investment and talent
landscape, and veteran social impact.
- The Pitch Stage: A showcase where veteran entrepreneurs compete for the title of “top-performing veteran-led startup.” This year’s Pitch Stage will host 50 start-up companies.
- Marketplace: A space for Bunker member companies and other veteran-owned businesses to showcase and sell their products and services.
- The Canteen: Coffee, lunch and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day. Like any good canteen we invite people to come, relax, connect with old friends or make new connections throughout the day’s event.
- Post-Event Networking Reception: Attendees will have an opportunity to engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM Check-in, Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Opening Ceremonies, Speakers, Panels & Breakout Sessions
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM Lunch, MetLife Presentations & Panel
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Pitch Stage & Breakout Sessions
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Speakers, Awards and Closing Remarks
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Open Networking, Food and Drinks