20 August 2019
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for libations and food, hear brief presentations from each Veteran in Residence on their journey over the last six months, and how they made meaningful connections to impact and take their companies to the next level. Exhibiting Veterans in Residence include the following:
• All Aces, Inc. www.AllAcesInc.com
• D2 Northeast Solutions www.d2northeast.com
• Furiocity www.Furiocity.com
• Headlamp www.myheadlamp.com
• Open Kitchens Project www.openkitchensproject.com
• Sauté www.Sautefoods.com
• Security Boston International www.securityboston.international
• SICDRONE www.sicdrone.com
• Valor Wealth Partners www.valorwealthpartners.com
After launching the program in Denver, WeWork is expanding the Veterans in Residence program nationally to provide fully sponsored workspace to tribes of 10 veterans across 15 cities every six months. Veterans and military family members should apply to their nearest city. WeWork is also proud to announce our commitment to hiring 1500 veterans over the next five years and will support member companies in hiring veterans as well.
Additionally, any US military veteran or US military veteran-owned company with fewer than 10 employees will be eligible for a partially sponsored space or private office (up to 25% off) for their first 12 months as a WeWork member. (Offer available for new members only, some restrictions apply.)
For more information, visit we.co/veterans.