Bunker Labs Chicago offers:
- Monthly Bunker Brews Networking events
- Launch Lab Cohort (Formerly EPIC)
- Launch Lab Online – on-demand, competitive entrepreneurial learning network
- and our annual conference: The Muster
Launch Lab Cohort
Launch Lab Cohort is a 12-week in-person course specifically tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals who have a desire to start their own business. The curriculum is designed to help idea-stage entrepreneurs develop the talents and skills required to launch a business.
- Experiment in a laboratory environment where their ideas and business concepts can and will be put to the test
- Engage in our 12-week curriculum, specifically designed to help military veterans find the true purpose behind their entrepreneurial desires
- Educate themselves on the importance of focus, metacognitive thinking, ideation and follow through
- Learn from seasoned industry experts and advisors who have ran organizations from startups to fortune 500 companies
- Connect with the resources, the tools and the network needed to be successful in the chaotic world of entrepreneurship
In partnership with the Coleman Foundation, Bunker Labs has developed a yearlong Fellowship Program in entrepreneurship for Student Veterans. The fellowship program is tailored to fit students’ busy schedule, while providing an opportunity to build the entrepreneurial muscles that will help you launch your business and make you a stronger candidate for any position. The 12-month fellowship program includes an internship and guarantees acceptance to EPIC, our highly sought after 12 week program, that helps an entrepreneur develop the talents and skills required to be successful.