Bunker Labs is proud to welcome our 2024 Ambassador cohort! After a rigorous selection process, we’ve chosen 60 individuals dedicated to helping veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs navigate their entrepreneurial journey. Each is an expert on some aspect of their local business ecosystem, bringing their networks and know-how to help Bunker Labs program participants better access key contacts, capital, and life-changing opportunities. For the next year, they’ll serve as Bunker Labs’ voice in their area of responsibility, working to rally their business community around local veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs to help them take their businesses to the next level.
Join us as we welcome this new cohort of selfless leaders to the Bunker Labs family. We encourage you to reach out to your local Ambassador, let them know who you are and what your company does and what you’re looking for to grow your business, or what help and resources you might have to offer as a contact to someone with less experience.
- Tracy DuShane, Military Family Foundation
- Charlie Eadie, Command Applications
- Justin Miller, Candor & Consideration Consulting
- Lindsay Kough, Bancroft Architects + Engineers
- Aniket Borole
- Nathan Gray, Meshcomm Engineering
- Samuel Westfall, Archery N Motion LLC
- Brandon Aaron, Highr1
- Rob Bingham, Social Impact Consulting
- Dave Vodarick, BV Contracting Solutions
- Charles Masters Rodriguez, MK3 Industries
- Jay Sachetti, Bundl Home
- Jayson Rivas, JHR Photography LLC
- Steve Pelmore Jr.
- Mock Abdelaal, Velos Labs
- Jorgeluis Angel Aguayo
New York City
- Neferteri Strickland, TEACHERS &
- Jessie Elizabeth Tait, Enspra Corporation
- Matthew Feehan, Nearside Solutions, LLC
- Nisla Love, Choose Love Solutions
- Simon Karmarkar, MasRefund
- Paul A. Torrez, Gold Standard Auto Works
- Mathew Snyder, RemedyGuard, LLC
- Michael Parks, Daystar Photography LLC
- Maryam Khazraee, RxPharmacist, LLC
- Gregory H Bicknell, Heroes, Badges and Warriors
Represent Bunker Labs as an Ambassador!
If you have experience navigating your local entrepreneurial landscape and want to share what you’ve learned and serve others, you might be just the person we’re looking for to represent Bunker Labs as an Ambassador! As an Ambassador, you’re positioned at the center of your local entrepreneurial ecosystem, where you’ll meet up and coming veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs, and help them find solutions to a variety of challenges as they launch and grow their businesses. If this sounds like you, we’d encourage you to fill out an interest form for the next selection cycle of the Ambassador Program today!
Bunker Labs is Now Part of IVMF
As of January 2024, Bunker Labs is now a part of Syracuse University’s D’Aniello Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF). In addition to ongoing Bunker Labs programming, we’d encourage you to browse IVMF’s deep wealth of entrepreneurship programming, much of it available virtually or at locations across the country. Find the program to help your business take the next step today!